The Mountain Hardwear Lamina Z Flame 22 Sleeping Bag features unique Lamina construction that maximizes the loft of your insulation, eliminates cold spots and thermally maps insulation to areas you need the most warmth.
By strategically placing insulation, Mountain Hardwear was able to concentrate warmth where you need it most – around your core and feet. The comfort mummy fit of this 22°F rated bag offers room to move while remaining thermally efficient. It also features a draft collar and exclusive welded Lamina construction that maximizes loft and eliminates cold spots caused by traditional stitching.
Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture and lightweight nylon shell repels water. Full-length zipper has double sliders for ventilation.
- Proprietary, welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Zoned insulation maximizes warmth where it's needed most
- Thermal Q insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes weight without constriction
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Durable, lightweight nylon shell with DWR treatment repels water
- Soft polyester lining wicks away moisture
- Zippered pocket at shoulder for storage
- Nylon compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
- Weight: 2 lb 14 oz
- Bag Shape: Comfort Mummy Cut
- Bag Loft: 5"
- Bag Stuff Size: 7" x 16"
- EN Rating: T-LIMIT: 22 F
- EN Rating: T-COMFORT: 32 F
- Inside Length Regular: 84"
- Hip Girth Regular: 64"
- Foot Girth Regular: 43"
- Shoulder Girth Regular: 65"
- Bag Shell: Lamina Revamp Ripstop
- Insulation: Thermal.Q 120g
- Bag Fill Type: SYNTHETIC