The Sunday Afternoon Kid's Play Hat is Sunday Afternoons #1 bestseller for a reason—kids love to play in the sun, and parents love to protect them.
Sun-smart fabric and hat design keep natural-born adventurers safe and happy all the live-long day. Play-proof details like a breakaway chinstrap, customizable sizing band, floatable brim, and stain resistance ensure that this hat lasts for summers to come. The back veil not only protects little necks from rays, but also allows the hat to sit comfortably in a stroller. And? Total cuteness.
- Small/Baby fits 6-24 months
- Medium/Child fits 2-5 years
- Large/Youth fits 5-12 years
- 2¼" - 3¾" down-sloping brim with floatable foam core (brim length depends on size)
- Full 4½" - 6" neck veil for protecting back of neck (veil length depends on size)
- UPF 50+ Certified Sun Rating (mesh vents not rated)
- Strategic mesh ventilation on Child & Youth sizes
- Water Repellent/Stain Resistant
- Packing Instructions: Packs flat for travel. Do not fold or crease brim
- SmartStrap Breakaway Chinstrap Technology
- Stroller-Friendly Wearability
- Hand wash cool with mild soap. Line dry. Do not iron
- (S) Small/Baby: 19½" - 21½"
- (M) Medium/Child: 20" - 22"
- (L) Large/Youth: 21" - 23"
Sunday Afternoons designs their hats to fit almost anyone’s head comfortably. To measure for a hat, circle the crown of the head with string or dental floss, above the eyebrows and ears. Measure the length of string on a ruler and compare to the size ranges listed in the hat description—there’s your size! When you receive your hat, loosen or tighten the adjustable sizing as necessary for your custom fit. Wearing the hat slightly above eyebrows and ears will allow clear front and peripheral vision.