The Chaco Kid's OutCross Multisport Shoe features an amphibious design with a durable toe cap for protection, open sidewalls for drainage and ventilation, and the aligning support and comfort of Chaco's LUVSEAT PU footbed.
Barefoot construction means the OutCross can be worn with or without socks, and a semi-collapsible heel means the OutCross couldn’t be easier to get on and off (you're welcome, parents).
With the OutCross, you can feel confident that little feet are supported and protected, no matter where their adventures take them.
- Mesh-lined upper with protective synthetic toe cap
- Lace keeper and webbing pull tabs for easy on/off
- Cord lacing with injection-molded plastic quick lock
- Open sidewall construction for ventilation
- Durable LUVSEAT* PU footbed
- Barefoot construction with layered PU foam midsole
- OutCross Kids outsole
- Non-marking EcoTread 25%-recycled rubber content
- 2mm lug depth with playful siped "Z" lugs
*LuvSeat Footbed: Feel the Difference/Durable and long lasting/All-day comfort and support/Certified by podiatrists