Like the kids in our lives, the Patagonia Kid's Lightweight Pack 15L Backpack sprouts from palm-sized to full-grown in the blink of an eye.
Lightweight and compressible, the Kid's Lightweight Pack features a supple fabric that stuffs away into its own pocket for easy storage when not in use. The multi-functional design, with a panel loading front access zipper, makes it easy to load everything from beach towels to a rain shell and lunch. The internal stash pocket (doubles as a stuffsack) secures small essentials.
Supple Air Flow-mesh shoulder straps stay cool in the heat and protect small shoulders from heavier loads. With an interior ID label, top carrying loop, polyurethane coating and silicone finish.
- Lightweight, tear- and weather-resistant nylon ripstop
- Panel loader provides easy access to main compartment; internal stash pocket doubles as stuffsack
- Adjustable Air-Flow mesh shoulder strap
- Interior ID label
- Weight: 7 oz
- Body: 2.1-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating and silicone finish
- Base: 6.3-oz 210-denier 100% nylon double ripstop with a polyurethane coating