Beach bag, lunchbox, storage unit, homework caddy, snack dispenser the Patagonia Kid's Bonsai Backpack 14L plays many roles.
Sized to hold enough goodies for a full day on the trail or city streets, the Bonsai pack has a top-loading design for fast access to the main compartment and a zippered top pocket to hold small essentials. An organizational pocket inside keeps lunch money and sweet treats secure. The recycled polyester fabric feels supple and light while providing the durability needed for season after season of use.
Human Curve shoulder straps have an ergonomic shape and feature lightweight padding that feels comfortable throughout a long day. Daisy chains add lash points for a bike light or a cherished stuffed companion, and an interior ID label lets you pass the Bonsai along.
Made from 100% recycled polyester with a 200-denier polyester lining. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled-polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Top-loading main compartment with internal organization; zippered top pocket
- Human Curve shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Daisy chains on top for clipping bike light or other small items
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester