If you don’t enjoy rooting in the bottom of your pack for buried gear, reach for the versatile Osprey Kestrel 32 Daypack and access all your gear by simply unzipping the large front panel.
Whatever you put inside, Osprey’s LightWire frame transfers the load to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hipbelt. This innovative suspension system ensures all-day carrying comfort, especially in warm conditions when the Airscape mesh backpanel comes into play.
And if you don’t fill the entire pack with gear, simply cinch down the StraightJacket side compression straps to stabilize and reduce the load.
Organization on the trail is easy with two side stretch mesh pockets and a mesh pouch on the front. Two zippered hip belt pockets give you a handy and secure storage for phone, camera, or energy bars.
Other useful features include an external hydration sleeve, tuck-away ice tool loops, and Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachments.
The entire pack can be shielded from the elements by deploying the integrated raincover.
- Versatility: Durable, comfortable and technically advanced, these packs are ideal for multi-sport enthusiasts
- Panel Loader: A wide opening panel access to the main compartment provides accessibility to all internal gear
- 3.5mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
Spacer Mesh Harness and Hipbelt:
- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Size: S/M
- Load Range: 15 - 30 lbs.
- Volume: 1831 cu in/30 L
- Dimensions: 22h x 12w x 13"
- Weight: 2.82 lbs.
- Main: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Accent: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth