The cozy 550-fill one-piece The North Face Infant Lil' Snuggler Down Suit is designed to keep your little one warmer when you introduce them to the coldest season of the year.
The silky taffeta exterior is treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel light moisture.
- Goose-down: High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available
- Recycled Content: Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials
- Down-insulated quilted suit for head-to-toe warmth
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Asymmetrical full-front zip for easy on and off
- Binding on cuffs and hood
- Fold-over mitts and booties at feet
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on front and back
- Crafted with more than 50% recycled content
- Avg Weight: 10.9 oz
- Center Back to Pant Cuff: 21"
- Body: 100% recycled polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down