The Patagonia Infant Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting takes the cranky out of cold and protects mini outdoor enthusiats with a lightweight, windproof shell fabric that has high tear-strength and a durable water repellent finish.
The Infant Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting is Patagonia's warmest one-piece bunting; insulated with Traceable Down, lined with soft, poly and featuring generous length.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric that has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Fleece-lined, 3-panel hood retains heat
- Two durable, full-length zippers with internal wind flaps allow for easy on/off
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and foot openings for a secure fit; fold-over mitt and foot seals out cold
- Generous length helps keep extremities protected
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop
- Body lining: 100% polyester plain weave
- Hood lining: Po(more...)