The Patagonia Headway MLC 45L (Maximum Legal Carry-On) is the most versatile travel bag you'll ever stuff into an overhead airplane bin.
The soft-sided Headway MLC carry-on bag holds three-to-five days' worth of clothes, opens like a book for easy packing and meets airline carry-on size requirements so you can get in and out as fast as possible.
An internal, padded sleeve holds most 17" laptops and doubles as a clothing organizer. The main compartment features two separate pockets for easier packing, access, and organization. A second zippered pocket keeps shoes separate from clothing. Two exterior pockets organize the essentials and include features to hold keys, electronics, travel documents, wallet and phone.
Multiple carrying options include a padded shoulder strap that can be worn on one shoulder or across the chest bandolier style, zip-away, ergonomic shoulder straps that convert the MLC to a backpack so you can easily make a sprint through crowds, and top and side handles for a briefcase carry.
An integrated docking sleeve slides over telescoping luggage handles.
- Super durable Cordura nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance
- Main zippered compartment opens like a book and features two separate compartments for easy packing, access and organization
- Second zippered compartment holds shoes
- Two small zippered pockets organize essentials; third pocket with key clip provides easy access to tickets and passports; fourth pocket sits flat for documents and magazines
- Three carrying options: backpack-style with ergonomic shoulder straps that tuck neatly into a zippered compartment; shoulder-bag style with comfortable shoulder strap; briefcase-style with two carry handles
- Rear sleeve allows you to slip the tote on and off rolling luggage handles
- Treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 50.3 oz
- Body: 9.25-oz 940-denier 100% nylon Cordura Ballistic with polyurethane coating
- Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester