Today’s job descriptions include the ability to cross time zones unfazed, eat lunch while running through crowds and respond to messages from the bouncing aisle of a packed train. With the workweek in mind the Patagonia Headway Brief was created.
The Headway brief combines the rock-tough durability of Patagonia climbing packs with an on-the-go urban aesthetic to meet the demands of our action-sequence lives.
Amply sized to carry your day-to-day belongings along with the essentials for an extended weekend, the Headway features a raised-off-the-bottom electronics pocket with separate padded sleeves to hold a laptop (fits most 15-inch laptops) and your e-reader. The main compartment, accessed via a clamshell-opening zipper, holds bulky items like lunch, a sweater and the unfinished novel you’re writing in longhand; mesh pockets provide additional storage. A smaller front compartment keeps you organized with a key clip, mesh stash pockets for your phone and earbuds, and a zip-closing pocket to keep your thumb drive handy.
Other details include an outside stash pocket for magazines and a boarding pass; briefcase-style carrying handles; and a fully adjustable, removable shoulder strap. Made from CORDURA Ballistic nylon with a polyurethane coating and lined with 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Superdurable CORDURA Ballistic nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Main zippered compartment features mesh pockets for organization
- Front compartment has additional organization, a key clip and enough room to stash travel documents
- A raised laptop pocket protects most 15" laptops, secures with a strap and hook-n-loop closure, and includes a tablet pocket
- Stash pocket holds magazines and documents for easy access
- Briefcase-style carry handles and comfortable shoulder strap (removable)
- Rear sleeve allows you to slip the tote on and off rolling luggage handles
- Weight: 42.7 oz
- Body: 9.25-oz 940-denier CORDURA Ballistic 100% nylon with polyurethane coating
- Lining: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester