Built for a full day on the trail; the CamelBak H.A.W.G NV Hydration Pack is a technical pack allowing the riders to bring the gear and hydration they need while providing a comfortable and ventilated ride.
The H.A.W.G. NV is CamelBak's largest mountain bike pack with ample cargo capacity and 3 liters of hydration for all-day, all-weather rides.
The revolutionary NV back panel holds the pack away from your back to keep you cool and comfortable whether you're crouched in the saddle, charging an uphill section or over rocks. When the weather takes a turn for the worse, just pull out the integrated rain cover to shield your gear.
The H.A.W.G. NV was just redesigned with more tool storage and a magnetic tool trap that automatically clicks into place so you can drink without taking your eyes off the trail.
The extra pockets on the waist belt keep essentials close at hand, and the universal helmet hooks make it easy to carry your helmet when you’re not riding.
ANTIDOTE RESERVOIR FEATURES:
Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
KEY PACK FEATURES:
- NV back panel, magnetic tube trap, integrated rain cover, helmet hooks, bike tool organizer pocket, dual waist belt pockets
DESIGNED TO CARRY:
- Helmet, rain gear, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, lunch, phone, keys. CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz /3L
- Total Capacity: 17L (1037 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz (pack only)
- Dimensions: 22 x 11.5 x 2.5"
- Torso Length: 19"
- Back Panel: Bike NV. Articulating pods and flexible back panel deliver maximum comfort and superior airflow
- Harness: Independent suspension with ultra light 3D mesh and perforated foam
- Belt: Fixed 20mm /.75" with cargo pockets
- Fabric: 70D / 210D diamond ripstop nylon w/ 70D / 140D block dobby nylon