From slopes to school bus, the Columbia Girl's Whirlibird Interchange Jacket is three jackets in oneÑa warm, water-repellent zip-in liner with thermal reflectivity; a waterproof-breathable and seam-sealed shell; and the combination of bothÑ for all-condition versatility. With kid-friendly reflective detailing and Outgrown growth system.
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System
- OUTGROWN grow system
- Wind proof Water resistant liner
- Synthetic insulated liner, 100g
- Attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible storm hood
- Taffeta lined hood
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Silicone grippers on powder skirt
- Ski pass pocket
- Interior security pocket
- Media and goggle pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- 3M reflective detail
- Center Back Length: 23"
- Performance Fit
- Fabric Shell: Omni-Tech Legacy Twill 100% nylon
- Liner: 100% polyester oxford
- Lining: Omni-Heat Reflective Microtex Light 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
See "Overview" below for sizing information.