She'll get maximum outdoor performance in cool-to-cold conditions with The North Face Girl's Reversible Mossbud Swirl Vest that can be worn with insulation facing the exterior, or quilted taffeta that's treated with a water-resistant finish.
- Durable Water Repellent: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth
- Girl's vest reverses from fleece to taffeta
- Horizontal quilting throughout body on taffeta side
- Welt hand pockets on taffeta side
- Embroidered logo on interior and exterior
- Avg Weight: 5.29 oz
- Center Back: 21.5"
- Body: 100% polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Reverse side: 100% polyester textured high-pile Silken fleece
- Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker
See "Overview" below for sizing