For protection in wet, cool conditions th 3-in-1 The North Face Girl's Osolita Triclimate Jacket pairs a waterproof shell with an warm, ultra-soft fleece liner jacket.
She can wear both zipped together on rainy days or separately as weather permits.
- Waterproof: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell with an warm, ultra-soft fleece liner jacket
- Fixed hood
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Zip hand pockets on outer jacket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Cozy, high-pile raschel fleece liner jacket
- ID label
- Logo on front and back of outer jacket
- Embroidered logo on front of liner jacket
- Avg Weight: 25.2 oz
- Center Back: 23.5"
- Outer: DryVent 2LÑ100% polyester micro-dobby
- Body Lining: 100% polyester mesh
- Hood and Sleeve Lining: 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner Jacket: 100% polyester high-pile
See "Overview" below for sizing