Looking good on the hill has never been more easy than with the Jupa Girl's Maya Jacket. This burst-of-color jacket is ideal for flying down the hills or for just running around in the snow. The Dridux coating provides exceptional water protection, while Thermadux insulation throughout the jacket ensures she'll stay warm all day. The Maya comes with everything she needs (and everything you parents want her to have) for being outside this winter, including a PU coated powder skirt with elastic gripper, adjustable wrist cuffs, and a critically seam sealed outer layer for added protection.
- Waterproof and breathable
- Critically seam sealed
- Sturdy YKK zippers
- Reflective trims
- Extendable sleeves (1.5")
- Internal goggle pocket
- Removable hood
- Included balaclava
- PU coated powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Water repellent zipper pockets
- Adjustable wrist cuff
- Articulated elbow
- Colorful design and pattern
- Detachable faux fur
- Shell: A special 5000mm/5000gsm polyurethane Dridux waterproof and breathable coating on the back as well as an extra water repellent finish on the surface to really keep you dry.
- Insulation: Thermadux high-loft hollow core insulation traps warm air, and excellent quality construction makes it stay put
See "Overview" below for sizing information.