The fully-insulated Patagonia Girl's Insulated Snowbelle Pants will keep her dry, evenly vented and rearing to keep going. H2No Performance Standard, 2-layer polyester shell with a breathable/waterproof barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish has fully-taped seams. Bluesign approved liner fabric plus lightweight 100-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled) that stays dry in wet conditions. Adjustable waistband has microdenier fleece lining for comfort; articulated knees don t restrict turns. Belt loops on rear yoke attach to the Girl's 3-in-1 and Insulated Snowbelle jackets for versatile, single-piece protection. Grow-fit feature in leg increases length by 2".
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer mini-herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; polyester plain-weave lining for easy on/off
- Lightweight 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet; grow-fit feature in legs increases length by 2"
- Fixed waistband with microdenier fleece and internal adjustability; zippered fly with double-snap closure; two covered zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Belt loop on center-rear yoke integrates with the 3-in-1 and insulated Snowbelle jackets
- Articulated knees; durable nylon scuff guards protect hem and inside pant leg
- Cuff gusset with snap closure allows for easy boot coverage and low-profile fit; internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boot and keeps cold out; loop inside hem gives option to add cord, keeps pant from riding up
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining/gaiter fabric is bluesign approved
- Hand-me-down ID label
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining and gaiters: 100% polyester plain weave
- Scuff guard trim: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
See "Overview" below for sizing information