In extra-cold climes, extra-warm clothing is not optional for little ones.
The Marmot Girl's Guide Down Hoody is filled with high quality 700-fill power down for durable warmth, while Marmot's specially designed Angel-Wing Movement allows little arms to move freely for hours of effortless play.
- Stays drier 10 times longer than untreated down
- Maintains 150% more loft than untreated down in damp conditions
- Dries 30% faster than untreated down
- Treatment is PFOA and PFOS free
- bluesign approved
- Center Back Length (Base of neck to bottom of hem): 24.25"
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 15.8 oz
- Shell: 100% Polyester Ripstop with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Lining: 100% Polyester Embossed Water Repellent (WR) finish
- Insulation: 700 Fill Power Down with Down Defender*
*Marmot Down Defender is an insurance policy for your down garments. This specially treated highly water-resistant down offers an extra level of moisture protection for down garments exposed to wet environments. Down Defender helps prevent down from clumping and losing its loft when exposed to water, thereby greatly increasing its ability to keep you warm and comfortable