Rightfully named after an arctic country, the 550-fill goose down insulated The North Face Girl's Greenland Down Parka keeps girls warm beneath its sleek, waterproof exterior.
- Warm, 550-fill goose down insulated jacket with waterproof exterior
- Removable faux-fur trim on fixed hood
- Inset elasticized waist belt Internal
- Velcro media pocket
- Welt covered snap-closure hand pockets
- ID label
- Brushed collar lining
- Fleece inner cuffs at sleeve
- Embroidered logos
- Heathered fabric (except TNF Black colorway)
- Avg Weight: 25.8 oz
- Center Back Length: 23.5"
- Fit Tip: The XL jacket body size runs wide and the arms run short. If your child is tall/lanky, a Women's Size Small may fit better
- Outer shell: 100% polyester /heather (HyVent 2L-waterproof/breathable)
- Insulation: 550 fill down