Send her up the lift in style in the Jupa Ella Girl's Jacket. She'll love the bright and bold colors, and modern print of this well-built jacket. She'll also love how warm and cozy she is on the slopes, even if the weather is less than ideal.
140g of insulation coupled with a 10k waterproof rating and critical seam taping ensure that the cold and snow stay out and the warmth stays in.
Little details like a removable hood and Lycra cuffs make all the difference when it comes to comfort, and tons of pockets make it easy for her to tote her phone, tissue, and trail map.
- Thermadux synthetic insulation traps warm air and stays put for optimal warmth
- Dridux coating is waterproof, windproof, and breathable, for protection against the elements
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Durable YKK zippers last from season to season
- Reflective trim helps for visibility in low light
- Internal goggle pocket protect eyewear from damage
- Removable hood with elastic grip for weather protection
- Powder skirt with elastic grip prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable wrist cuffs keeps cold air out of sleeves
- Articulated for natural fit and movement
- Thumbhole wrist gaiters keep sleeves from bunching up
- Internal security pocket keeps valuables safe
- 2 waist and 1 chest pocket to hold gear
- Easily washed in the washing machine and dryer at a low temperature
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof/5K Breathable Shell
- Body: 2-Layer Dridux 100% Polyester Dobby
- Lining: 100% embossed Nylon 210T
- Insulation: Body 140g, Sleeves 110g, Hood 70g Thermadux