Windproof and water-resistant, the Patagonia Girl's Down Sweater Vest provides reliable core warmth that's so light and comfortable, she will forget it's even on.
The Down Sweater vest features polyester mini-ripstop shell and polyester plain-weave lining, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Highly compressible 600-fill 100% Traceable Down stays warm and stays put when she's running around.
- Windproof polyester mini-ripstop shell has high tear-strength; fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Full-length zipper with zipper garage and wind flap
- Two handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Internal drawcord at hem
- Spandex binding around armholes; feminine side panels for a girl-friendly fit
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Shell: 100% polyester mini-ripsto
- Lining: 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)