The Osprey’s Farpoint 40 Backpack is perfect for a weekend getaway in the city or the wilderness!
The LightWire frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport.
Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit.
Outside you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear.
No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket compression straps stabilize the load. The padded top and side handles give you purchase when you need to toss the Farpoint 40 into the back of the bus.
- Durable materials stand up to years of globetrotting Spacer mesh backpanel offers comfortable cushioning and ventilation
- Padded top and side handles supply comfortable carry
- Large panel zip with lockable sliders to main compartment offers easy access to your gear
- Main compartment has compression straps to hold clothes in place and a zippered mesh pocket on the front flap for toiletries
- Large front zip pocket has a padded laptop/tablet sleeve
- Small front zip pocket with key clip holds small items
- Dual front mesh pockets stash your water bottle or coffee mug
- Claimed Weight: 2 lb 10 oz
- Dimensions: 20 x 13 x 8"
- Volume: 2319 cu in/38L
- Shadow Box: 210D x 330D nylon
- Packcloth: 420D HD nylon