The Osprey Exos 48 Backpack is a top loading technical backpack designed specifically for super light backpacking and hiking long distance end-to-end endeavors.
- Internal hydration sleeve: An internal sewn-in backpanel sleeve with clip attachment accommodates up to 3L of hydration
- Stretch mesh external pockets: The Exos 48 pack features a stretch mesh front pocket and dual side stretch mesh pockets with compression gear storage. The compression feature allows you to tension and secure loads via the stretch mesh side pockets
- AirSpeed SL Suspension: The Exos peripheral frame is a 6065 aluminum alloy with an internal suspended cross strut providing excellent load carrying support
- ExoForm harness: The ExoForm sewn-in, EVA foam padded harness combines breathability and performance with seamless layered mesh covered foam and spacer mesh at the shoulders and breathable, padded mesh where the harness wraps beneath the armpits
- ExoForm hipbelt: The ExoForm sewn-in hipbelt features seamless layered mesh covered foam providing exceptional comfort, cushioning and load transfer
- Ice tool loop: A single tool loop at the base of the pack works in conjunction with the side compression strap at the top of the pack's side panel to provide stable and secure ice tool carry
- Integrated FlapJacket Closure System: When the pack is being used without the removable top pocket, the FlapJacket lid deploys to provide main compartment protection from the elements and top-down compression to keep the pack load stable
- Removable sleeping straps: Cross functional, removable sleeping pad straps providing external gear carrying options
- Removable top pocket: A removable floating top pocket with an internal key clip and under-lid zippered mesh pocket provides organization
- Tie-off points: Multiple cord tie-off points for the quick attachment of additional gear are located on both sides of the front panel on the Exos 48 pack
- Size: Medium
- Volume: 2929 cu in/48L
- Weight: 2 lb 8 oz
- Dimensions: 28 x 14 x 12"
- Load range: Approx. 30 lbs