Now an official winner of the International Design Excellence Award!
Designed in collaboration with San Francisco's Mission Cycling Club, the Timbuk2 Especial Raider Backpack frees you to get in a pre-work ride without weighing you down.
Weighing less than a pound, the Raider Pack was named after Mission Cycling's morning "raids" up to the to the top of the Marin Headlands before work. Cooked up over a post-ride breakfast at a San Francisco neighborhood cafe, Timbuk2 and Mission Cycling were sweaty, tired and sick of carrying their street clothes in bulky backpacks built for hiking.
Understanding the need for a small, lightweight commuter pack that could hold the day's essentials without slowing down the pre-work ride, this pack was born.Organization:
- Dual internal shoe pocket to quarantine your cleats
- Top zip pocket for securely stashing keys, mobile phone and wallet
- Airmesh ventilated back panel
- Designed in collaboration with Timbuk2's friends at Mission Cycling Club
- Internal back panel duals as a folding board for keeping your office duds in shape
- Internal hook for easy hanging from towel racks, doors, etc...
- Machine washable; remove plastic folding board before washing
- Super-reflective bottom panel keeps you seen in low light
- Lightweight ripstop nylon
- Size: One Size
- Top Width: 9.4"
- Bottom Width: 10.2"
- Height: 18.1"
- Depth: 4.7"
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Volume: 1098 cu in/18L