CamelBak Elixir Tangerine Orange w/Caffeine Electrolyte Tablets provide a healthy alternative to sugary energy drinks. One sugar-free effervescent tablet of Elixir Tangerine Orange with Caffeine contains 54 mg of caffeine.
The CamelBak proprietary energy blend also includes guarana, ginseng and B-vitamins. Use one tablet for every 16 oz. of water.
- Sugar-free, effervescent electrolyte tablet works well with CamelBak reservoirs and Podium bottles
- No sticky residue to clean
- No pre-mixing or stirring necessary – just drop a tablet in to your water
- More electrolytes (sodium, potassium, magnesium) per serving than the leading sports drink
- Only 10 calories per serving
- NET WT. 54 g (1.9 oz)
- Serving Size: 1 tablet (4.6 g), 16 fl oz mixed
- Servings per Container: 12
- Amount per Serving: Calories 10
Total Carbohydrates 3 g (1% DV), Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 80 mg (133% DV), Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5-phosphate) 600 mcg (35% DV), Niacin (as niacinamide) 3.3 mg (17% DV), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.7 mg (85% DV), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 2 mcg (33% DV), Biotin 100 mcg (33% DV), Pantothenic acid (as calcium-d-pantothenate) 3.3 mg (33% DV), Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, and sodium benzoate) 230 mg (10% DV), Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate) 85 mg (2% DV), Caffeine 54 mg *, Inositol 20 mg *, Panax ginseng root extract 20 mg *, Glucoronolactone 17 mg *, Guarana seed extract (Paullinia cupana) (22% caffeine) 17 mg *. Percent daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. *Daily value not established
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Citric Acid, Sorbitol, Natural Flavors, Polyethylene Glycol, Tartaric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vegetable Juice Color, and Magnesium Oxide
*contains caffeine, ginseng and guarana