Designed for the active adventurer, the Smith Dover ChromaPOP Polarized Sunglasses are an essential piece of gear to pack before embarking on your journey.
Superb coverage, clarity beyond compare and protective lens coatings, virtually eliminate distracting glare from both in front and behind.Features
- Medium Fit/Med-Large Coverage
- ChromaPop Polarized Lenses: The most visually stimulating lens in the world. A proprietary combination of patented polarization and color management technology creates incredible clarity. ChromaPop lenses maximize color and contrast by improving the speed of visual processing so you see truer color, faster
- Evolve Frame Material: An environmentally friendly sunglass frame material that is lightweight and durable
- Anti-Reflective and Hydrophobic Lens Coatings: The hydrophobic coating repels moisture, grease and grime. A barrier between your lenses and the world. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily.
- Hydrophilic Megol Nose and Temple Pads: Gently grips your skin to help keep your frame in place. The gripping power increases when introduced to moisture
- Out-Of-Sight Spring Hinges
- 8 Base Lens Curvature: The base curve is the radius of the sphere measured from the back of the lens. Smith features styles with 6, 8, and 9 base lens curvature. Models that include 6 base tend to be more flat relative to your face front. While 9 base styles provide the maximum amount of wrap around your face
- VLT* for this pair sunglasses = 15%
*Visible Light Transmission (VLT): The amount of light that reaches the eye after passing through the lens is measured as a percentage. All-purpose sunglasses, for example, typically range in VLT from 15 to 25%, while those designed for scaling a glacier, where the light is blindingly bright, range in VLT from 4 to 10%. Watersport sunglasses typically have a VLT somewhere in between, depending on the particular condition for which they're designed