The CamelBak Day Star 18 Women's Hydration Pack 70oz is CamelBak's ultimate grab-and-go pack, with enough features for a quick out-and-back.
It also does double duty in the front country—remove the reservoir, and it’s got room for books, lunch and a layer. Put it back in, and you’ve got enough water for 2+ hours on the trails.
If you’re loading up for a longer hike, there are side pockets for extra water bottles, attachment points for trekking poles, and a removable waist belt for more stability on the trail. When you’re traveling light, just cinch down the compression strap for a compact fit that won’t snag on branches.
No matter what you’re carrying, the women’s-specific design means that the straps and back panels curve for a closer, more comfortable fit.
KEY PACK FEATURES:
- Air channel back panel, women’s-specific S-curved harness, hike essentials organizer pocket, side compression
DESIGNED TO CARRY:
- Extra layers, food, trail maps, phone
ANTIDOTE RESERVOIR FEATURES:
- 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz /2L
- Total Capacity: 16L (1098 cu in) + 2L
- Reservoir Total Weight: 1 lb 2 oz (pack only)
- Dimensions: 19 x 11.5 x 1.5" Torso
- Length: 16"
- Back Panel: AC Air Channels with individual foam pods provide increased air flow to keep your back cool
- Harness: Women's-specific S-curved with air mesh and slider sternum strap
- Belt: Removable 25 mm /1" stability
- Fabric: 100D double diamond ripstop nylon