The GSI Outdoors Commuter Java Press gives you that amazingly bold flavor of freshly pressed coffee or tea in a convenient travel mug, thanks to a clever design that replaces the intrusive plunger rod and with a nesting inner sleeve that creates an additional wall of insulation to keep your drink hot.
- Incredibly clever design removes the intrusive plunger rod from the classic
- French Press designs and replaces it with a sleeve that traps the brewed grounds from the coffee or tea while keeping your beverage hot and free from grounds
- Ballistic cloth covered foam insulated cozy and Sip-it lid keep your beverage warm and the critters out
- Rubber non-mar base helps to keep your mug upright on slippery or wet surfaces
- Slim profile fits car cup holders so you coffee or tea can travel with you wherever you go...
- Major Dimension: 15 fl. oz.
- Weight: 9.6 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.80'' x 3.00'' x 7.80''
- Material: Copolyester, Foam Product
- Includes: 15 fl. oz. Press Mug, Sealable Lid w/ Loop, Insulating Sleeve, Non-Slip Foot Warnings
WARNING: Use only coarse ground coffee with JavaPress Coffee Makers. Always place unit on dry, stable surface. Allow unit to cool before cleaning or disassembling. Hand wash with mild detergent in hot water. Use only non-abrasive cloths and cleaners. Dishwashers may prematurely age components. Should a component become crazed or fractured, please recycle the retired pieces.
CAUTION: Not for stovetop or microwave use. Do not fill above Foam sleeve. Before plunging, turn lid to close. Hold press at base and gently depress plunger. If plunger resists, pull up and begin again. DO NOT PLUNGE WITH FORCE. Use of excessive force can cause scalding liquid to shoot out of mug. Brewed coffee and grounds may be very hot. Handle with care. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Always respect hot liquids.