More Berlin than Berkeley, the Command's oxford nylon and anodized hardware make it Timbuk2's most sophisticated bag. Paired with a TSA compliant crater sleeve with separate laptop and iPad pockets, it s a free upgrade magnet.
- Durable oxford nylon fabric feels smooth and has a subtle sheen
- Anodized aluminum hardware for sophisticated look and quiet entry and exit. May inspire others to ask, "Who are you wearing?"
- Waterproof TPU liner Laptop/Tablet:
- TSA compliant laptop compartment unzips to lie flat for airport security Note: Some TSA folks don't like device sandwiches and may ask you to remove one device before screening
- High density foam laptop sleeve with crater holes for breezy air circulation Includes a separate padded area for your iPad
- Clever zipper placement along the laptop compartment enables you to grab the bag and go whether zipped or unzipped
- Fit: True fit cam buckle for single-handed adjustments
Coordinating Strap Pad included Organization:
- Color coordinated three-zip front organizer help you remember what goes where. 3-zipper front organizer
- Napoleon side entry pocket with zipper closure for easy in/out without touching the messenger flap
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff...
- Luggage pass through for your wheelie companion
- 2 Bag Silencer Strips designed to fit hook and loop strips on Timbuk2 messenger bags
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights
- Top Width: 18.9"
- Bottom Width: 18.9"
- Height: 13.6"
- Depth: 6.7"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Volume: 1587 cu in (26L)