Because the trails of life lead through uncharted territory, the Sunday Afternoons Charter Hat is ready for anything.
All the sun protection you expect from Sunday Afternoons, plus strategic ventilation and a moisture wicking sweatband keep you cool while you wander. The Charter is such a good companion, it even holds your sunglasses for you.
- Semi-circular brim, 2½" to 3" brim with floatable foam core
- UPF 50+ Certified Breathable Sun Fabric Rating
- UPF 40+ Crown Mesh Ventilation
- Strategic Mesh Ventilation
- Water Repellent/Stain Resistant
- Wicking Sweatband
- Packs flat for travel
- Interior Crown Pocket
- Chinstrap with cordlock
- Interior Adjustable Sizing
- Lightweight: 3.6 oz
- Sizes: Men and Women's M, L (see hat sizing chart)
- Packing Instructions: Packs flat for travel. Do not fold or crease brim
- Hand wash cool with mild soap. Line dry. Do not iron
- (M/L) Medium: 22" - 23¼"
- (L/XL) Large: 23" - 24¼"
Sunday Afternoons designs their hats to fit almost anyone’s head comfortably. To measure for a hat, circle the crown of the head with string or dental floss, above the eyebrows and ears. Measure the length of string on a ruler and compare to the size ranges listed in the hat description—there’s your size! When you receive your hat, loosen or tighten the adjustable sizing as necessary for your custom fit. Wearing the hat slightly above eyebrows and ears will allow clear front and peripheral vision.