A sleeping bag by night and a camp quilt by day, the versatile 35-degree bag, the The North Face Campforter 35F/2C Sleeping Bag/Comforter, is insulated with water-resistant 650-fill Pro Down and features a relaxed cut with a large hood for a roomy, comfortable fit.
- Generously sized bag features all of the benefits of a premium down bag
- Water-resistant ProDown for better performance in adverse conditions
- The entire top of the bag zips off to create a quilt that's perfect for campsite lounging
- Relaxed cut allows for sleeping positions that are more natural
- Large, shaped hood accommodates pillows
- Wraparound zipper let's you zip open the bag down both sides at once for venting and a comforter-like effect
- Attachment points on the zip-off quilt allow you to wear it hands-free, like a shawl
- Anti-compression layer on back is composed of Heatseeker Pro synthetic insulation
- Loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Temperature Rating: 35ŒÁF/ 2ŒÁC
- Insulation: 650 ProDown Fill
- Weight: Reg: 1 lb 1.2 oz
- Total Weight: Reg: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Compressed Volume: 352 cu in (5.8 L)
- Stuffed Volume: 8" x 15"
- Fits Up To: Reg: 6'
- Shoulder Circumference: Reg: 72"