The Arc'teryx Calvus Visor is a versatile technical visor for long hikes, backpacking, trail running and a game of tennis or golf, the Calvus provides sun protection and moisture management in warm conditions.
The Calvus brim has a foam insert to hold its shape without adding weight or bulk. The Socora polyester fabric is light, air permeable, and wicks moisture, and the Spacermesh band wicks away moisture.
An elasticized rear headband provides a secure fit without binding.
- Highly air permeable—allows air and moisture to move through the fabric to speed drying
- Low profile
- Breathable mesh head band
- Reflective logo
- Elasticated rear headband
- Plastic brim with foam insert
- Socora—100% polyester
- Light taffeta weave with 2-way mechanical stretch properties and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to repel moisture
- Polydel Mesh—100% polyester. A lightweight, highly air permeable, gridded knit mesh with wicking properties for moisture management.
- Hand wash or dry clean only
- Hang to dry
- Fabric softener is OK
- Do not iron