How about a power bank built into a speaker with flashlight? Yeah that sounds awesome. Yes the Buckshot Pro has a 2600mAh rechargeable battery. So just slide off the flashlight part to charge your phone and slide into some DM's
As if the speaker wasn't enough, Outdoor Tech put a flashlight on the Buckshot Pro. It's more than just a simple speaker with light, much much more. There are three settings for the light; Torch, Beam, and Strobe. The torch setting is like your own mini lantern to light up your tent, car, or closet. The beam setting for the light is pretty much your standard flashlight.
Finally, the strobe setting sets off the rave with it's constant flashing, stream some EDM with the strobe light on and your halfway to Burning Man.
- Passive bass port for bigger sound
- Strobe Light
- Wireless connectivity to almost any Bluetooth device
- Included bicycle handlebar mount accessor
- IPX5 water resistant standard
- 2600 mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Rugged, minimal design
- Built-in microphone/speakerphone
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Play time: 10 hours
- Wireless range: 32 feet