The Mountain Hardwear Men's Bozeman Flame 20 Sleeping Bag is a great all-around backpacking and camping bag, the Bozeman features a roomy, comfort mummy fit.. Combining Mountain Hardwear innovation with solid value, the synthetic insulated Bozeman makes a great all-around backpacking and camping bag. The roomy comfort mummy cut maximizes warmth without feeling constricted. Stuff sack has fleece lining so you can turn it inside out to make a comfy pillow.
- Offset quilt construction prevents cold spots
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth without constriction
- Comfort footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Microfleece-lined stuff sack (included) doubles as a pillow
- Full length #5 zipper with double sliders for versatile ventilation
- Face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at hood opening
- Single-handed draw cords adjust hood and chest closure
- Insulated draft tube with anti-snag panel prevents cold spots along zipper
- Regular-Sleep Bags
- Weight: 3 lb 3 oz
- Bag Shape: Comfort Mummy Cut
- Bag Loft: 5"
- Bag Stuff Size: 9" x 17"
- EN Rating: T-LIMIT: 17 F
- EN Rating: T-COMFORT: 28 F
- Bag Fill Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Inside Length Regular: 78"
- Hip Girth Regular: 59"
- Foot Girth Regular: 41"
- Shoulder Girth Regular: 63"
- Bag Shell: 75D Plain Weave
- Insulation: Thermic MX
- Bag Fill Type: SYNTHETIC