The Patagonia Boy's Insulated Snowshot Jacket provides all-condition warmth for the slopes and beyond.
H2No Performance Standard, 2-layer, mini-herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish, liner and fully-taped seams to seal out moisture„it also has waterproof zippers at the center front and on the left-chest pocket.
The Snowshot is insulated with 150g high-loft polyester, and the hood and sleeves are filled with 150g Thermogreen insulation.
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer mini-herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; body insulated with 150g high-loft polyester; hood and sleeves with 150g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable three-panel hood with zipper and snaps; internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Soft microfleece lined collar; waterproof center-front zipper with reflective webbing pull; full-length internal wind flap; zipper garage prevents chin chafe
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2"; sleeve cuff adjusts with hook-and-loop closure
- Two drop-in handwarmer pockets with hook-and-loop closure; left-chest zippered pocket with interior cable routing; internal pass ring
- Mini-powder skirt keeps snow out and attaches to Insulated Snowshot Pants; integrated drawcord at bottom hem for secure fit Hand-me-down ID label
- Lining fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 28 oz
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: (body) 150g high-loft polyester; (hood and sleeves) 150g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
See "Overview" below for sizing information