Perfect for both new and experienced skiers alike, the Jupa Boy's Emerik Jacket is a go-to all-slope snow jacket. The Dridux outer membrane helps prevent water from passing through the waterproof/breathable Emerik, while the Thermadux insulation ensures he'll stay warm no matter how long he stays out.
A cold weather must-have!
- Critically seam sealed
- Reflective trims
- PU coated powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Sturdy YKK zipper
- Adjustable wrist cuffs
- Articulated knees and elbows
- Hand gaiters
- Three pockets, including an Internal goggle pocket
- Regular fit
- Shell: Dridux Coated Oxford 100% Polyester
- Insulation: Thermadux Light Insulation 140g
- Reflective Elements: added to a garment to make the wearer visible in darker conditions
- Dridux: A special 5000mm/5000gsm polyurethane Dridux waterproof and breathable coating on the back as well as an extra water repellent finish on the surface to really keep you dry
- Thermadux: high-loft hollow core insulation traps warm air, and excellent quality construction makes it stay put
See "Overview" below for sizing information.