Stash your gear quickly and hit the road in the redesigned 28-liter The North Face Borealis Backpack that's constructed with a new suspension system for all-day comfort.
The main compartment features a padded, fleece-lined 15" laptop sleeve and the front compartment is equipped with a tablet sleeve to protect and organize your electronics.
Finished with easy-access stretch-mesh side pockets and an external bungee cord that allows you lash on additional gear.
- Laptop/tablet Sleeve: The Borealis pack has either a padded pocket or sleeve to stow your laptop
- Classic 28-liter backpack updated with easy-to-access pockets and an overhauled suspension system
- The FlexVent suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps and a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation
- Padded, fleece-lined 15" laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- Front elastic bungee for external storage
- Secondary compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- 360 degree reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two water bottle pockets made with stretch mesh offer ability to conceal contents
- Side compression straps offer the ability to adjust load
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Avg Weight: 2 lbs 12.45 oz
- Volume: 1709 cu in (28L)
- Laptop Sleeve: 12 x 13"
- Dimensions: 19.75 x 13.5 x 8.5"
- Fabric: 210D Cordura nylon mini-ripstop