The Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel Bag 120L is a highly weather-resistant gear hauler with burly wheels and a telescoping handle.
Highly weather-resistant, the Black Hole Wheeled Duffel will protect your gear from rough handling and hold everything you need for an extended trip.
Its main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside to hold small items. A zippered exterior pocket provides a secure, easy-access place for your boarding pass, energy bar or paperback. The sturdy frame sheet protects the duffel from baggage-handler abuse and keeps your Black Hole upright, even when it's loaded to the max. Oversized wheels deliver a smooth ride, whether you're crossing the tarmac or following a cobblestone street.
Carrying options include the main webbing handles (with snap closure), a telescoping handle or the two haul loops on either end. You can lash additional gear to the outside with the four corner-mounted daisy chains.
Made from polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, and mesh pockets in lid for smaller items
- Reinforced haul handles
- Stout wheel set makes for smooth, comfortable travel
- Internal compression
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 138 oz
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish