The rugged, highly weather-resistant Patagonia Black Hole Backpack 32L protects your belongings when the weather turns surly or your adventures.
The large main pocket holds an internal sleeve the carries most 15" laptops or a hydration reservoir, and two mesh pockets equipped with a key keeper organize your phone and small items. A lid pocket for quick-grab stuff seals with a reverse-coil zipper; daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat. A zippered front pocket holds quick-access items. Compression straps on both sides cinch the load and/or secure external items.
For carrying comfort, the Black Hole 32L backpack's padded shoulder straps have load lifters and a sternum strap. A molded back panel sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow, and a simple waistband secures the pack.Features:
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Hybrid pack with integrated folding lid for easy access to main compartment; padded laptop sleeve holds most 15" laptops; front stash pocket for small items Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness, a sternum strap and a simple webbing belt
- Compression straps manage the load
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 30 oz
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish