The Patagonia Black Hole Backpack 25L was built with an urban aesthetic and an alpine psyche in mind. The Black Hole pack is tough and highly weather-resistant, protecting your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling.
The large main pocket holds the lion's share, with an internal sleeve to carry most 15" laptops or a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organizer panel to hold your phone and small items.
The bucket-style opening replaces a traditional lid and contains a small stash pocket that seals with a reverse-coil zipper. Daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat, and a zippered front pocket holds quick-access items.
With padded shoulder straps for comfort and a molded back panel that sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow. Made from polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 24 oz
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish