The Patagonia Black Hole Mini Messenger 12L is made with the infamously tough Black Hole Duffel fabric. This condensed shoulder bag is highly water-resistant, super-durable and designed to carry the essentials whether you're traveling via bike, rails or plane.
The top flap opens to expose the main compartment, which holds the bulkier items rain shell, paperwork snacks. A padded sleeve inside accommodates most 13" laptops and tablets to keep them protected from the wear and tear of going places. Interior mesh pockets, including a stealthy zippered pocket, provide a secure location for pens, passport, lunch money and the thank-you note to mom you're planning to finish. A handy exterior pocket opens via a moisture-shedding, reverse-coil zipper on the top flap.
The Black Hole Mini features a carrying handle and lash straps to hold a bike lock. Made from 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Main compartment houses one drop pocket, one mesh pocket, three slots for pens, and a discreet and secure zippered pocket; a zippered flap pocket closes the main compartment with a moisture-shedding reverse coil zipper
- Side-mounted water-bottle pocket
- Interior sleeve holds tablets, small electronics and most 13" laptops
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 22 oz
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish