Whatever you stuff into the tough, highly weather-resistant Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Bag will be protected and easily accessible.
The Black Hole 45L Duffel's main compartment is accessed by a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zippered mesh pockets on the underside for small items. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment.
Carrying options include webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder strap and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded base protects contents
- Burly reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Internal compression
- TPU film laminate
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 27 oz
- 15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish