With its clamshell design and zippered mesh dividers the Patagonia Black Hole Cube 6L-Medium organizes headlamps and tools in your pack or clothing in your duffel.
If all of our loose ends could fit inside the Black Hole Cube 6L, life would be so much easier. This superburly gear cube has a simple design that plays a big role when it comes to organizing and corralling your gear so you can find what you need inside a stuffed duffel bag, loaded backpack or the slovenly cab of your truck.
With a simple zip-opening design; an exterior daisy chain that lets you lash it to the outside of bags; and a large, glove-friendly grab handle.
Made from polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Main compartment is divided equally with zippered mesh pockets
- Exterior daisy chain for lashing on to packs or clipping in to duffel bags
- Large grab handle
- Seam dimensions: 13 oz 11" x 7" x 5"
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 7 oz
- 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish