The Patagonia Black Hole Cube 2L-Small is perfect as a dopp kit or small organizer.
Anyone who has packed a truck for a week on the road knows that finding the errant toothpaste or the deodorant can feel like a monumental task. Enter the endlessly handy Black Hole Cube it holds your personal kit, bike tools or Indian Creek tape collection together so you can find what you need inside a cluttered duffel bag, loaded backpack or the slovenly cab of said truck.
This superburly gear cube has a simple zip-opening design; an exterior daisy chain that lets you lash it to the outside of bags; and a large, glove-friendly grab handle.
Made from polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Single compartment with interior organization
- Exterior daisy chain for lashing on to packs or clipping in to duffel bags
- Large grab handle
- Seam dimensions: 8" x 5.5" x 4"
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: .3 oz
- 3-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish