The Sea to Summit Big River Dry Bags are a durable, strong and abrasion resistant option that uses a 420D waterproof Nylon fabric. If you're planning a trip that involves rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing, and rafting, these are the perfect day bags to keep your gear dry. A white interior lining affords greater visibility and Hypalon attachment lash loops allow secure stacking or attaching to water craft and other equipment. The waterproof Hypalon Roll-top closure does not wick water offering greater protection of your gear.
- Durability: It'll survive rough and tumble just fine, but avoid sharp rocks and blades
- Waterproofness: It can handle splashes all day, and a very brief submersion
- Best Use: Paddle Sports and Bike Packing
What this bag could hold 8 liter:
- paddle gear, overnight camp equipment or bike gear
- TPU laminated fabric with 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Super strong and abrasion resistant 420D Nylon fabric
- Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Hypalon lash loops for secure attachment or stacking
- Waterproof Hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Oval base resists rolling - stays where you put it
- Features the patent-pending Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
- Size: 35 L
- Length: 13"
- Width: 8"
- Height/Depth: 28"
- Weight: 7.7 oz