Super strong and abrasion resistant, the non-PVC mid-weight Sea to Summit Big River Dry Bag has space saving low profile Hypalon lash loops on the sides for secure stacking and a roll-resistant oval shape.
A great choice for rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing and rafting. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
- PU laminated fabric with 10,000 mm waterhead
- Super strong and abrasion resistant
- 420 D nylon fabric
- Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Hypalon lash loops for secure attachment or stacking
- Waterproof Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Space saving, low profile, streamlined shape
- Oval base resists rolling - stays where you put it
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in
- Begin by folding the Hypalon strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be 'double bagged' (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack)
- For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water
- Size: Medium/13 L
- Length: 9"
- Width: 6"
- Height/Depth: 20"
- Weight: 4.2 oz