Patagonia's short-sleeved Bandito is built from light and breathable 100% recycled polyester plain weave that’s fast-drying and moisture-wicking. It features Western styling, Polygiene permanent odor control, 25-UPF sun protection and bartack venting across the back yoke to keep you cool and comfortable. Gusset construction and eyelet vents under the arms offer maximum airflow and range of motion. The point collar and traditional button front are complemented by two chest patch pockets with flaps and button closures. Ring-snap buttons throughout; subtle shirttail hem has small side vents for additional flexibility.
- Made of a breathable 100% recycled polyester plain-weave fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control
- Short-sleeved button-front shirt with point collar and a Western-style yoke
- Flapped patch chest pockets with button closures
- Gusset construction and eyelet venting under the arms for comfort and range of motion
- Bartack venting across back yoke
- Ring-snap buttons throughout
- Subtle shirttail hem with side vents for greater range of motion
- 139 g (4.9 oz)
- 2.5-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with Polygiene permanent odor control.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved