The Patagonia Baby Snow Pile Jacket keeps young ones warm, so they can focus on what matters: mastering the chairlift and making “pizzas” with their skis.
The Baby Snow Pile Jacket has a durable, 2-layer 100% recycled nylon H2No Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fully taped seams seal out wetness; 150-g Thermogreen polyester insulation (92% recycled) in hood and body for warmth without bulk.
Cozy tricot lining at collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard lend a soft touch. Grow-fit feature in sleeves adds two inches for extended wear.
- A fully seam-sealed, H2No Standard Shell protection for babies and toddlers in wet, cold conditions has a waterproof/breathable shell and synthetic insulation
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Snap-off, removable three-panel hood with an elasticized gusset under brim for a secure fit
- Full-length waterproof zipper has an internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two drop-in handwarmer pockets and a left-sleeve pass pocket secure with hook-and-loop closure
- Reflective trim details on sleeve seams, left-chest logo, zipper pull and all pocket zipper pulls
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at collar, center-back panel and back of chin guard
- Grow-fit feature in sleeves adds two inches for extended wear; hand-me-down ID label
- Lining and solid shell fabrics are certified as bluesign approved
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz (prints: 2.9-oz) 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Lining: 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled)