One side of the versatile Patagonia Baby Reversible Shelled Synchilla Jacket has a wind and water resistant nylon shell with a water repellent finish; the other, a thick polyester double-faced fleece to provide soft comfort. Both keep baby warm and happy and share a full-zip-through stand-up collar with zipper garage to prevent chin chafe.
- Wind and water resistant nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; jacket reverses to a fun color-blocked recycled polyester fleece side
- Full-zip through stand-up collar with zipper garage prevents chin chafe
- Shell side with reflective trim on front and back yoke
- Shell side has zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; fleece side with on-seam pockets
- Spandex binding at cuff and hem keeps cold out
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece