Patagonia Baby Puff Mitts are made of a wind and water-resistant 100% recycled polyester shell fabric that's treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
A lightweight layer of 60-g Thermogreen insulation keeps small hands toasty, and an ultra-soft, high-pile fleece lining wicks moisture and dries quickly.
Elasticized cuffs seal out the cold, and the adjustable hook-and-loop closure has a pull-tab for easy on/off.
- Lightweight, windproof and water-resistant shell/fleece combination
- 60-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure with pull tab on top of mitt for easy on/off
- Elasticized cuff keeps mitten on and cold out
- Thumb compartments on all sizes
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% polyester high-pile double-faced fleece
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
See "Overview" below for sizing information