Patagonia's warmest one-piece bunting, the Patagonia Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting, is insulated with Traceable Down, lined with soft, polyester fabric and has a generous length for use with carrier or car seat.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm 3-panel hood with quilted construction and spandex binding at opening for secure fit; hood is lined with silky high-pile fleece for extra warmth
- Two durable, full-length zippers with internal wind flaps for easy on/off
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and foot opening for a secure fit; fold-over mitt and foot cover keeps cold out
- Generous length easily accommodates your baby in a carrier or car seat
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Lining fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 14 oz
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- Body lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Hood lining: 8.6-oz polyester (30% recycled) high-pile double-faced fleece
- Insulation: Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
3 Month = 3-6 Month
- Weight: 10-15 lbs
- Length: 23-25"
6 Month = 6-12 Month
- Weight: 15-20 lbs
- Length: 25-28"
12 Month = 12-18 Month
- Weight: 20-25 lbs
- Length: 28-31"